In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday Brooklyn's school had a Green Eggs and Ham breakfast for the 1st Graders. Casey took the morning off work and met her at the school and had breakfast with her. The really had green scrambled eggs (food color) and some ham, an apple and a fruit roll-up (Casey gave her his roll-up). The kids all got a Cat in the Hat hat. Casey said Brooklyn was a little shy to wear it at school, but by the time she got home she was loving it. She so excited that she was the only one in her class to get a rainbow one. 


6 comments:
Very cute,it looks like Porter is going to have so much fun this fall, at school!!
That is fun!! She did get the best hat. Did Casey have so much fun. Ryan is going to love doing that stuff.
I love the rainbow hat. She is such a doll. Do all the grades do this or just her age?
okay, I guess I could have actually READ the text before I commented.
that is such a cute idea but I must admit I don't think I could eat green eggs... even if it is just food coloring.
What a fun time to have with dad. I love brooklyn's perm too!
Post a Comment