Yesterday it started snowing while we were at church! The kids were so excited! We got home and made some grilled cheese sandwiches and hot chocolate. (Our cold weather favorite.) Then the kids got themselves all bundled up and headed out. Olivia asked if she could make a snowman. I was doubtful that there was enough snow but she tried anyway. They ended up making four snowmen! Olivia also reminded me to get our cute snowman kit Casey’s mom made us. We got it right after the big snow blast of 2008, then we didn’t get any snow to speak of last year, so this it the first time we got to use it. It is so cute and handy.
This was the first time also that all the kids (except Cody) were able to bundle themselves up and actually play outside with out my help! This is so much more fun than having to bundle up four kids and having the first one finished playing outside before the last one is bundled!
I hope this is a sign of more snow to come this year!
They were actually able to make 4 snowmen! Yay for wet Washington snow!
3 comments:
That picture of Cody is just too perfect! I want a snowman kit!!!!!
Love the goggles!! Those kids timed building the snowmen perfectly. By evening the snow was gone. Smart.
love ya; MOM
Those are some very cute snowmen! I need to get your address to send you a Christmas card. My computer quit on me and I lost my address book that I had on it. Thanks!
My email address is ryanhaslem@comcast.net
Post a Comment